Our Control room forms part of a three room suite for high end recording projects.
- Traditional recording using either analogue or digital mixing desks for creating polished works, voice overs, tracking or overdubbing.
- Central point for an in-ear monitoring system that can link to any room in the studio.
- Part of a multi room rehearsal/recording set-up for more involved projects
The two adjacent sound proofed rooms, Studio 2 and The Drum room are unique live spaces that naturally accentuate a wide audio spectrum.
- With our extensive microphone selection and using a variety of standard and intriguing mic placements an incredible sonic palette can be achieved.
- The suite is designed to allow interaction between players whilst maintaining a high degree of separation for all recordings. The live interaction between musicians can / does add energy and vitality to recordings which is what Quad Studios aims to capture.
The suite is also ideal for Voice over work and individual instrument tracking.